Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

This year for Halloween Tana wanted to be a HIPPIE. Nothing like waiting til the last minute to find her a costume!!! We headed out Thursday evening for the search. After checking all around town, the chances of Tana being a hippie were beginning to look pretty slim. We decided to resort to the next best thing. Fifi The French Maid! Yeah, I know..... very similar. I was just glad to finally be done with the search!
I made it over to see her at the school's annual Halloween Parade. But just as I was set to snap her picture, she noticed me and this is what I got. I thought.... you little turd!
I followed the class into her classroom, and was able to get a cute picture of her with her goofy teacher, Mr. Bagley. Its nice to see that her teacher can keep things fun. There is nothing worse than the "No Nonsense" teacher. Learning needs to be fun!
Our little Tater Bug was the cutest little kitty. (Thanks to Sarah, my sister in-law. Her mom made this for Alvie last year) Gotta love hand me downs!! I did add a little embellishment of my own though, I thought the little bow tie needed to be girlied up a bit. She was so funny. Most babies fight and fuss in a costume, but she just hung out and smiled all night. The weather was so nice! I took her out in the stroller and she loved it. After all the kids were done we headed back for a nice bowl of chili.
"Sorry Joe, I didn't get a picture of you."
He and his friend, Austin, went to a Halloween party. They are at the age of, "no costumes required".

6 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Princess Tate looks soooo CUTE in that costume...& tell my little french maid, she looks HOT!!! OK Jeni, gotta give it to you for coming up with CLEVEREST idea EVER!!!! I will try the "JAR THEORY"!lol. You are too funny!

KaufusiFamily said...

I love the costumes! Tatey looks SO cute as a little kitty. And Tana... looks like Troy is going to have to bolt the door shut when she gets older.

Taylors said...

Very cute, both of them. I was going to suggest you girlie the costume up a little. It turned out cute! I will show my Mom.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

They both look so cute. I love the kitty costume. I wish Milo was as happy in his costume as Tate was.

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Yeah! We're now blog friends as well as youth football friends! I can't believe how big your little one is already! So cute :)

KaufusiFamily said...

Congrats to Joey and his football team. That is SO awesome! Wish we could come down and see his game. Hope all goes well.

Hospital Slideshow

Background

I finally did it!

Well, here you go! This is for all of you that have told me to set up a blog for the past... who knows how long. I just hope I can keep it updated regularly like the rest of you. I figured this would be the best time to set this up, since I now only have 5 more days until our new little bundle of joy arrives. That's right, for all of you who are unaware, the Miller family is having a baby! I know... ten years later, what are we thinking? Who knows? But we are all so excited we can hardly stand it. We all count the days down constantly. I thought this would be a great way to share our joy in the days, and years to come.