Friday, November 21, 2008

Alexis & Kyron are getting married!

We will soon be welcoming, with open arms, a new son in-law into our family. Alexis and Kyron are getting married on December 6th. We are very excited for this little family to begin a new chapter of their life. We wish them all the love and happiness that we ourselves have experienced together over the years. There is nothing more rewarding for you, than to be able to share every moment of your child's life together as a Whole Family!
I was lucky enough to be able to take their pictures, and make their wedding announcements. Thank you for letting me do this for you, I loved every minute of it. (Its my passion!) We drove up to Provo Canyon the first part of October and met them for the pictures. It is always so good to see them, I have always hated the fact that they live so far away. Anyway, as always, Lex was stunning. She is so beautiful, and the camera just soaks it up. I can't think of a picture I have ever taken or seen of her that hasen't been great. And now that she is grown they just turn out breath taking! I feel so blessed to have been able to have such a wonderful and loving step-daughter. Although, STEP means nothing to me, I have loved you like my very own from the day I saw you Lex. I can hardly believe it has been over 16 years!! Thank you, for being so excepting. And also, for being such a GREAT Big Sister to Joey & Tana. They love and admire you so much.
I just love this innocent little face! Carter is such a cute boy!
Even though he is over a year old, Troy and I still kind of trying to
come to terms with the fact that we are Grandpartents.
And kind of laugh at the fact that Tate Lynn was born an instant Aunt.

Doesn't he have just the cutest little crooked smile?

3 comments:

Taylors said...

We just got our announcement in the mail. Jen the pictures are amazing, you have really found your true tallent! We are happy and excited for the young couple they will make Carter so proud!

KaufusiFamily said...

I couldn't agree more! Alexis is STUNNING! I remember the night after your wedding and Alexis slept over. How old would she have been?? Anyways... it was ONE of those times when Sadie had kittens (too many to remember) and I hear this little knock on the door and there is Alexis too shy to ask to come in, but just seeing the look on her face... I knew what she wanted. I asked her if she wanted to come in and we both laid on my bed and just watched sadie with her kittens. She was such a loving little girl and has grown up to be a WONDERFUL mother. Carter is such a lucky boy!

We are SO excited too for their new chapter they are starting. We love you Alexis!

Taylor Tribe said...

Love the pictures Jeni. I'm glad you've found your passion...still trying to find mine...j/k!!
Alexis is gorgeous and has a beautiful family. I also have a "Alexis Story"...Todd & I tended her one afternoon(in 1997...i believe we took over from Tenille. Anyway, she was watching a movie that had some swearing in it so Todd turned it off much to her dismay. Todd was like we gotta turn it off cos it has some bad words...to which Alexis replied,"but it also has some good words like please & thank you"!! She was so cute and still is!!!
And hats off to you Jeni for being an AWESOME mom & grandma. You are one HOT grandma I must say..LOL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to your family!

Hospital Slideshow

Background

I finally did it!

Well, here you go! This is for all of you that have told me to set up a blog for the past... who knows how long. I just hope I can keep it updated regularly like the rest of you. I figured this would be the best time to set this up, since I now only have 5 more days until our new little bundle of joy arrives. That's right, for all of you who are unaware, the Miller family is having a baby! I know... ten years later, what are we thinking? Who knows? But we are all so excited we can hardly stand it. We all count the days down constantly. I thought this would be a great way to share our joy in the days, and years to come.