Monday, November 24, 2008

Coaches & Team

Troy and his Coaches from left to right
Shane Hunter, Kent Bauman, Troy, Andy Moeai, & Shayne Barney
Coaches and their BOYS!

Our 2008 Champions!!! They are holding up 3 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other, for 3 Championships in the 5 Years they have been together!


We want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to all of our Family and Friends that came out and supported Joey for this last game!!! It meant the world to him to have you ALL there! And also, Thank You to everyone that came to every other game over the years. It made it extra special!

No comments:

Hospital Slideshow

Background

I finally did it!

Well, here you go! This is for all of you that have told me to set up a blog for the past... who knows how long. I just hope I can keep it updated regularly like the rest of you. I figured this would be the best time to set this up, since I now only have 5 more days until our new little bundle of joy arrives. That's right, for all of you who are unaware, the Miller family is having a baby! I know... ten years later, what are we thinking? Who knows? But we are all so excited we can hardly stand it. We all count the days down constantly. I thought this would be a great way to share our joy in the days, and years to come.