Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School

So Joey is now in 8th Grade "MIDDLE SCHOOL" I can't believe it! Isn't he a good lookin' boy? Well I think so.... He is such a great kid, I think it has been kind of hard for them to head back to school this year just because they had to leave their new little Tate all day. The first thing they do when they get home is rush in to give Tater Bug her kisses.

Tana is in 5th Grade... This will be her last year in ELEMENTARY. The Big Dawgs... Everyone remembers their last year in Elementary right? Tana is a great student. She made it to the first day of school, but then came down with strep throat the next day and had to miss the rest of the week to recover. She sent me to school to get all of the work she had missed out on, so she could get it done and turned in and not fall behind. She has always done very well and needs little encouragement to do so. I'm relieved she isn't like I was... anything to get out of school work was my route. I guess letting them know my regrets have helped. Both Joey and Tana are awesome students, and work hard in school.



3 comments:

KaufusiFamily said...

I love all the new pictures. I can't believe how fast Joey and Tana have grown up. I still remember the good 'ole days when I would come get Joey for sleep overs and take him out with him and my friends. (Like he was my child). Hmmm... how time flies. And now I have THREE kids of my own. That's crazy!

Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love ya.

Unknown said...

They are so grown up! I hope they enjoy school this year. I think it is good letting children know our regrets! I plan on using that on my boys in hopes they try hard in school! Sarah

Taylor Tribe said...

Love the new pictures Jeni!! You have a beautiful family.

Hospital Slideshow

Background

I finally did it!

Well, here you go! This is for all of you that have told me to set up a blog for the past... who knows how long. I just hope I can keep it updated regularly like the rest of you. I figured this would be the best time to set this up, since I now only have 5 more days until our new little bundle of joy arrives. That's right, for all of you who are unaware, the Miller family is having a baby! I know... ten years later, what are we thinking? Who knows? But we are all so excited we can hardly stand it. We all count the days down constantly. I thought this would be a great way to share our joy in the days, and years to come.