Friday, August 22, 2008

Tate Lynn has arrived!!!

Tate Lynn was born on August 8, 2008. Time was 1:02 pm. She weighed 6lbs 10oz and was 19 inches long. She has been such a good baby. Mom and Dad are so proud! It was deffinetly worth the wait. We love to just sit and stare at her when she is starting to fall asleep, because she makes the funniest faces. She smiles big and sometimes even giggles. Its histericle.
Joey and Tana just love her to pieces. They can't seem to get enough time in for loving on her.

Tana is such a mother, she loves to change her into her pj's and get her all lotioned up for bed.

Joey loves it when she's hungry and searching for that bottle. He seems to think it is quite funny that she will suck on his nose if it happens to be readily available.

4 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Congrats Jeni & Troy. Tate is a darling!

Taylors said...

We cant wait to get back to St george and see her again! My mom is sending a gift for her back with me.

KaufusiFamily said...

We miss her already. She is SUCH a cutie pie! Can't wait to see you in Sept.

KaufusiFamily said...

Love the new music! Sorry but I am going to "copy" a few for my page. :)

Hospital Slideshow

Background

I finally did it!

Well, here you go! This is for all of you that have told me to set up a blog for the past... who knows how long. I just hope I can keep it updated regularly like the rest of you. I figured this would be the best time to set this up, since I now only have 5 more days until our new little bundle of joy arrives. That's right, for all of you who are unaware, the Miller family is having a baby! I know... ten years later, what are we thinking? Who knows? But we are all so excited we can hardly stand it. We all count the days down constantly. I thought this would be a great way to share our joy in the days, and years to come.